- May 11, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- Ability to perform financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances.
- Ability to analyze, record and report accounting transactions in a timely manner.
- Ability to prepare general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Ability to respond to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors.
- Ability to protect organization’s value by keeping information.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures.
- BSc. in Accounting or related field with certification as a Chartered accountant
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification/certification experience
Location- Lagos Mainland
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 31st July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com