- September 10, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code: BM001
- Ability to ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Ability to design business strategies, strategise and improve operational management systems, processes and best practices to meet the company goals.
- Ability to maintain the company’s goals and objectives and assess the company’s overall performance.
- Ability to assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets, win new businesses/contract and execute.
- Ability to analyze financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Ability to manage inventory, forecast, develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ability to manage the project team, perform quality controls, monitor projects and ensure the organization’s processes meets the customers requirement and legally compliant.
BSc. in Business Management or a related field of study with a minimum of 7 years’ post qualification/ experience working in an interior designs/architecture firm
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 30th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.