- September 2, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location- Lagos
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting for specialized service providers across sub-regions and regions.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting for multiple complex technology services
- Experience in service and trading industry and assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy development for region expansion.
- Advising on long-term business, financial planning, oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing for sourcing series funding for business expansion.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations as the regions.
- Ability to Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the operating company, possible mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives for the group and startups.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization while providing strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
BSc. in Accounting or Finance with certifications in ICAN/CFA/MBA and Minimum of 10 years’ management experience in the service industry as a CFO.
- Kindly follow the link to apply Https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 20th September, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.