- September 11, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code- DA001
- Ability to interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans and define project requirements and schedule during the “brief.
- Ability to interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
- Ability to produce and coordinate project documentation involved in the design process.
- Ability to conduct frequent site inspections to ensure conformance to design and interiors and ensures that projects follow the approved specifications and company procedures.
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
- Ability to drive the interior design conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects produce and review interior design scope of work and request for proposals for consultants.
- Ability to research and follow industry changes, evolutions, best practices, evaluate various interior design concepts and styles and select best fit for design project.
- BSc. Or HND or in Architecture, Interior Design with a minimum of 6 year’s proven post qualification/certification experience in architectural practice or related work experience. Applicant must possess professional training certification
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs;; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent portfolio of previous works with proven working experience in interior designs (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 30th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.