- September 11, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code- DA002
- Detailed and practical understanding of project processes experience with design platforms, frameworks and components.
- Ability to collaborate on projects, assist with interior design planning along with the execution and management team.
- Ability to contribute to the brainstorm project design ideas, complete design drawings in CAD Software and provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
- Assist in interior design specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and outlining project design schedules and tasks.
- Assist in ensuring all required documents and paperwork are submitted to the execution team before the installation process is started.
- Support clients in room designs consisting of color, placement and accessories along with floor plan.
- Demonstrate and maintain understanding of existing external and internal fashion trends.
- BSc. or HND in Architecture, Interior Design with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification/ certification experience in architectural practice or related work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs; Excellent portfolio of previous works; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills. Technical drawing skills
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 30th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.