- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Ability to perform every electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Assist in creating or interpreting the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Assist service operations team in troubleshooting issues related to installation.
- Plan and develop operation and maintenance program for clients and internal use.
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Propose solutions and process improvement to better aide the companies goals and objectives.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Report all near-miss to the relevant safety personnel.
- Assist in performing site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular bases.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and experience: B.Sc or Hnd in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience in Renewable Energy Industry.
Location- Lagos Mainland
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 1st of July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org