- July 10, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Application Code- FOM-002
Job Location- Ikorodu, Lagos
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate production process, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget, quality and scope.
- Sound knowledge of furniture factory equipment and effective basic technical know-how to maintain manufacturing machines and tools to maximum functionality.
- Ability to create strategy, drive implementation, monitor compliance and write effective progress reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ability to manage production team to efficient and effective performance.
- B.Sc. in any Engineering related field with a minimum of 5 years’ proven post qualification/experience in furniture factory.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control is an added advantage.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title and job application code-FOM-002 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 30th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.