- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Responsible for the preparation, handling, and supplying of materials to be used by other crafts.
- Ability to load and unload equipment or solar panels.
- General cleanup and clearing of site.
- Ability to work with tools and equipment such as, power and non-powered hand tools.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Meet all other physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (in the rain, hot sun and cold).
- Compliance to the company’s laid down policies and process.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and experience: Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with 2 years’ of experience in a Renewable Energy Industry.
- Send an application mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your updated CV in pdf format.
- Use job title as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 1st of July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com