- May 4, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to create and deploy HR interventions as at when needed for people and business advancement.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ability to manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Ability to support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Ability to nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ability to maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ability to ensure legal compliance.
Requirements: B.Sc. /M.Sc. Degree in human resources or related field with certifications in CIPM/SHRM and a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification/experience in the field.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 14th July 2020.
4.Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com