- May 12, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Ability to create a plan for engaging the target market, gaining customers and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, referrals etc.)
- Strong understanding of customer’s needs, market and product trends across catchment locations to significantly improve target sales performance.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Ability to create, monitor and analyze marketing data, sales interventions/strategy, manage sales team at various locations to meet sales target.
Requirements: B.Sc/HND in marketing or communications related field with certification in sales/marketing. Minimum of 5 years’ proven post qualification/experience as marketing specialist in the manufacturing sector.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 31st July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com