- May 4, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Application Code- PPM-001
Job Location- Ikorodu, Lagos
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate production process, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget, quality and scope.
- Sound knowledge of furniture factory equipment and effective basic technical know-how to maintain manufacturing machines and tools to maximum functionality.
- Ability to create strategy, drive implementation, monitor compliance and write effective progress reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ability to manage production team to efficient and effective performance.
Requirements: B.Sc. in Industrial Management or related field with certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control and a minimum of 5 years’ proven post qualification/experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and job application code-PPM-001 as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 31st July, 2020.
4. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com