- September 11, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code: PM002
- Practical understanding and implementation of the procedures of Interior Designs project management.
- Ability to manage designers’ calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries.
- Ability to supervise site to ensure standards and schedules are met.
- Ability to manage schedule, metrics collection, shipping, inventory, and accounting for specified projects.
- Ability to interface with staff, vendors and contractors to enforce project goals and deadlines.
- Ability to support project team and project manager.
- BSc/Hnd in any field related to management and engineering technology with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification/ experience in the industry
- Certifications in IPM/PMP/AMP, knowledge in Interior design and space planning management and a good use of Microsoft Office tools/AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 30th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.