- May 12, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Practical understanding and implementation of the procedures of a furniture fit-out project management.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget and scope.
- Ability to write detailed project reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Ability to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ability to write detailed project reports, proposals, feasibility studies and solution presentation suitable for reference and decision making.
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
B.Sc/Hnd in any field related to management and engineering technology with certifications in IPM/PMP/AMP. Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification/experience in the manufacturing industry with background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 31st July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com