- September 15, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Application Code: QS001
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies (to estimate materials, time and labor cost) while preparing, negotiating and analyzing cost for tenders and contracts with artisans and laborers.
- Ability to work in synergies with project team (Project manager, Architect, Engineers, and Builders) within the organization to provide proper coordination.
- Ability to set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials, analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs, track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Ability to draw up contracts with vendors, product sellers, hire and document contractors and subcontractors, act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers, Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
- Ability to participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering and work of a Risk analysis evaluation with the team
- BSc/HND in Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 4 years post qualification/certification experience in Real estate, Interior Design Company, Construction Company, engineering firm or a development firm.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Kindly follow the link to apply https://donquester.com/employment-application-form/
- Application closes on the 30th September, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job please visit donquester.com.