- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Ability to provide expert consultation on solar PV system components.
- Ability to perform every electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid.
- Ability to design of solar – inverter system to meet clients power/energy requirement.
- Ability to create electrical single-line diagrams or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Ability to lead and contribute to projects.
- Ability to develop and design electrical power panels.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Propose solutions and process improvement to better aide the companies goals and objectives.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Perform site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular bases.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and experience: B.Sc/Hnd in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Physics and Electronics or related technical field with a minimum of 7 years’ proven work experience in Renewable Energy Industry. A Registration and/or membership of recognized engineering body is desirable.
1.Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
2.Use job title as the subject of your mail.
3.Application closes on the 1st of July 2020.
4.Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org