- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Assist Solar Technician assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on uneven terrain, roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
- Participate in all safety related processes and programs as requested.
- Ability to set up a 32′ ladder and make use of basic hand tools.
- Understand Voltage/amperage/ohms meter.
- Have basic electric and wiring knowledge.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Willing and able to work on roofs.
- Must be a team player.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Requirement: Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with a Technical training certification and minimum of 2 years’ post qualification/experience in a Renewable Energy Industry.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 1st July 2020.
4. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org