- May 8, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Prospect for new opportunities and attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work in order to meet potential customers, report on new products or services in the market, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers. Prepare sales offers, provide sales support quotations and coordinate delivery and installation.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements based on customers’ requirements and product specification.
- Provide technical support to customer’s staff (sales, operations, planning, and marketing) and customers by providing technical information and training on solar and micro-inverter products.
- Ability to Follow up with customers, offer proper prices to customers and get SLA contract signed, sign maintenance agreement and meet monthly sales/projects targets.
- Eng. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification/ certification experience as a Technical Sales Engineer (Solar Power and alternative energy sources)
- Must be experienced in Sales of Solar Power Solutions, Contract execution, Project management, client account Management in billing and power consumption management systems, Solar PV Systems, UPS and LV/HV Electrical Panels.
- Understand the south-west and north-central market needs and market demography.
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 14th July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com