- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Ability to diagnose and repair faulty inverters and other electronics components.
- Ability to service electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property.
- Ability to manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Ability to work in the field and meet with customers to ensure their solar system is running efficiently.
- Ability to provide maintenance to residential solar systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot wiring issues.
- Ability to read electrical single/three line.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and experience: B.Sc or Hnd in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification/certification proven work experience in Renewable Energy Industry
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 14th of July 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org