- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Oreoluwa
- Candidate must be smart and be able to take initiative.
- Dedication to work and commitment to service delivery.
- Analytical ability and keen to problem solving through engineering process.
- Knowledge of basics of Electrical/ Electronic Design, Technical experience will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Electrical/ Electronic diagrams and use of CAD.
- Ability to put together electrical and electronic systems and prototypes.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Requirements : B.Tech, B.Sc. or Hnd in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related technical field with maximum of 2 years’ post NYSC certificate.
- Send your application letter and updated CV in pdf format to email@example.com
- Use job title and code as the subject of your mail.
- Application closes on the 14th July 2020.
4. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org