- February 17, 2023
- Posted by: Dawn
- Categories: Organizational Growth, Work Gist
There are key metrics to use as an organization in measuring your performance. As a brief guide to monitoring and tracking progress in your organizational performance, review your activities and provide answers to the following questions in these categories:
- How do your customers view the organization and your product?
- What is the success rate of your value proposition?
- What is the ratio of customer retention to customer churn?
Innovation & Learning
- What is the rate of innovation and implementation of new ideas per team member?
- What is the implementation rate of solutions after conducting benchmark analysis?
- What is your organisation’s growth margin and profitability?
- What is your financial projection and what strategies have you put in place towards achieving it?
Ask yourself thought provoking questions, so that you do not skip vital areas.